Sunday, December 28, 2008
Monday, December 1, 2008
Sunday, November 16, 2008
On the 14th of this month Brandon will be home in FOUR months!!!! I can't wait for him to be home and I miss him so much. It seems like the time has been flying by so quickly. Our family has started a countdown until he comes home by reading the D&C backwards. We are on section 119. By reading D&C I hope the time goes by fast which in some way it kind of has. I can't wait for my big brother to come home! :)
Hopefully now I will have more time to blog about what is happening.
GOOD JOB WOLVES!!! Football Team took State!!!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Monday, October 6, 2008
Friday, October 3, 2008
I want- happiness and safeness for my family
I have- a wonderful family and great friends
I wish- for a Titan Truck
I hate- losing to my sisters when we play Disney Seen It. :)
I fear- losing a love one
I hear- songs on the radio and usually sing them all day long.
I search- for cute ideas for my blog
I wonder- what my life is going to be like after graduation
I always- try to make people happy
I usually- sleep in on Saturdays
I dance- whenever I hear music or just want to have fun
I sing- with my sisters and mom in the car while we are traveling
I never- want to get up in the mornings. I guess you can say I'm a night owl not an early bird.
I rarely- clean my room
I cry- when I am sad or worried about something
I am not always- patient but I need to be
I need- my family and friends to help me through the hard times
I should- be more organized and clean my room
I dream- of living happily ever after with a closet full of shoes
I TAG- Heather, Kemarie, Hailey, Tandi and whoever wants to.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Friday, September 19, 2008
Sunday, September 7, 2008
1. I was an angel in the Heavenly Choir.
10 Years Ago...
1. I was six and in 1st Grade.
2. Had Mrs. Bills as my teacher.
3. Brandon and I was in the same school so we got to walk to and home from school.
5 Years Ago...
1. Getting ready to start young women's.
2. Just had started middle school.
3. Played Jr. Jazz Basketball and NS Rec. Volleyball
3 Years Ago...
1. I was thirteen and in eighth grade.
2. I played seventh and eighth grade basketball traveling team.
3. I couldn't wait until I started high school.
1 Year Ago...
1. I was the Vice President of FCCLA with one of my best friend Kelsey Nielson.
2. Was on the yearbook staff with all my friends.
3. Got my drivers licence
4. Played on the NS Basketball team.
So far this year I...
1. Started my Junior year in High School
2. Chased BOYS on main street with my two best friends Hailey and Kelsey!!!
3. Been Vice President for FCCLA with Bree'L Bosshardt
4. My best friends have gone off to collage :( but we still get to hang out on the weekends.
5. I am the manager for the volleyball team. I love every minute of it!!
1. Painted FCCLA window for Homecoming this week.
2. I went to my step-cousin Riley's weeding.
3. Went to my Grandma's House
4. I hung out with my Momma and Dad!!
1. Went to church
2. Had fried ice cream :)
3. Updated my blog... Finally
4. Watched a movie with my Momma
5. Relax and getting ready for Homecoming Week!!
Tomorrow I will...
1. Of course go to school for most of the day!
2. Practice with the volleyball team.
3. Start off Homecoming Week
In the next year I will....
1. Starting my senior year at NSHS
2. Probably be working
3.Just living each day to the fullest.
I tag: Kemarie, Britney, Heather, and whoever wants to.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Friday, August 29, 2008
2- Your Hair..... Blonde
3-Your Mother.... Loving
4- Your Father.... Awesome
5-Your favorite drink....Sprite
6-Favorite muffin.... Blueberry
7-Where you grew up?.... Salina
8-Your life.,.. Wonderful
9- Favorite Store.... Aeropostale
10-Your favorite color.... Purple
Sunday, August 10, 2008
I was six years old, the summer before I went into 1st Grade with Mrs. Bills as my teacher. During the summer I would be playing with my little Sis Kemarie Jorgensen. We had been tending Kemarie since she was a baby so she was a lot like my little sister. Through out the years, we became so close with each other and had so much fun together. She will always be my little sister.
Five years ago.....
I was in the 6th Grade and loved it because I was finally in middle school and out of elementary. That meant I was growing up. But I did miss the recess part and still do. Sixth Grade was fun and I have lots of memories about it.
Five months ago.....
I was turning SWEET 16!!! And couldn't wait to get my drivers license. Also I was playing basketball on my high school team, and it was getting close to the end of our season. I made a lot of new friend while playing basketball.
Five things to do Tomorrow....
1- Volleyball Tryouts
3- Clean bedroom
4-Help around the house
5-Text my Friends
Five Bad Habits....
1-Having a bad attitude
2- Biting my fingernails
3-Texting too much
5-Being late for things
Five Places I have lived.....
I haven't lived anywhere else.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Britney, Heather, Gavin, Hillary and Mom
Heather waiting for her blocks to dry.
The blocks all finished.
Friday, August 1, 2008
Mom and Dad in front of the dugout.
The wagon and pioneers coming to the valley.
At the beginning of the pageant, they have a flag ceremony for all the people who has served in the wars or is serving. Me and Dad in front of the dugout.
Getting ready to milk the cow.