Friday, October 3, 2008

Tagged- Who I am

I am- a daughter, a sister, an aunt, and a grand-daughter
I want- happiness and safeness for my family
I have- a wonderful family and great friends
I wish- for a Titan Truck
I hate- losing to my sisters when we play Disney Seen It. :)
I fear- losing a love one
I hear- songs on the radio and usually sing them all day long.
I search- for cute ideas for my blog
I wonder- what my life is going to be like after graduation
I always- try to make people happy
I usually- sleep in on Saturdays
I dance- whenever I hear music or just want to have fun
I sing- with my sisters and mom in the car while we are traveling
I never- want to get up in the mornings. I guess you can say I'm a night owl not an early bird.
I rarely- clean my room
I cry- when I am sad or worried about something
I am not always- patient but I need to be
I need- my family and friends to help me through the hard times
I should- be more organized and clean my room
I dream- of living happily ever after with a closet full of shoes
I TAG- Heather, Kemarie, Hailey, Tandi and whoever wants to.

1 comment:

The Jolley Family said...

I dream of living happily ever after with a closet full of shoes too. Hopefully we will have some big closets! Love you!