Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Latest!

Its been so long since I have posted. And now I finally have time too post. So here is some things that happened.On the third of this month I started working a Care A lot Daycare just after school. Since Volleyball was over I decided to get a job rather then play basketball. I love working at the daycare so so much. Its a lot of fun being around all the little kids. Lately I have had the two year old to take care of them and each one has their own personality. I'm starting to get to know more about them everyday. Everyday I walk into work I usually have three little girls run up to me to give me a hug. Its always fun for that. I love going to work to see all the little kids and hopefully a good role model for each one of them to look up too.

On the 14th of this month Brandon will be home in FOUR months!!!! I can't wait for him to be home and I miss him so much. It seems like the time has been flying by so quickly. Our family has started a countdown until he comes home by reading the D&C backwards. We are on section 119. By reading D&C I hope the time goes by fast which in some way it kind of has. I can't wait for my big brother to come home! :)

Hopefully now I will have more time to blog about what is happening.
GOOD JOB WOLVES!!! Football Team took State!!!

2 comments:

The Jolley Family said...

Hey Hill Billy! I'm so glad you are having fun with the kids at work. You are such a fun girl. I'm sure they all love you! We sure do!

* HaiBug * said...

HeY HiLlArY SuE,
It Is about time you update your blog!! LOL JK!!! Well, it is so good to hear that you love your job that is so awesome!! Well, thought I would stop in and say hi!!! Hope you have a GREAT week!! Text me sometime!!

Love,
HaIlEy RaE