Thursday, June 24, 2010

Graduation 2010!!

I can't believe how fast time goes by, I have been Graduated for almost a month now! CRAZY!! Thanks for all my family and friends who supported me and cheered me on at Graduation! I love you all!!:) The Church History Trip was a lot of fun and I will be getting pictures up here soon!

Class of 2010!The Cheering Crowd and Fans AKA the Family!! I love them all so much!
Thanks guys for all the support you have given me!!

Dad, Me, and Mom! They are the BEST ever!! I don't know where I would be without them!
I LOVE YOU MAMA AND DADDY!!

Grandpa Wanlass, Me, and Ann

Grandpa Brown, Me, and Grandma Brown

Laynie Jo, Me, and Gav Man!! I love being an Aunt!:)

Me and Peggy, we have been good friends ever since I was little!
She is an amazing person!

Kelsey and I showing off our boots!:)

Kels and me

Jessica and Me!
My great friends! Morg, Me, Kels, and Jess!

No comments: