Sunday, May 1, 2011

Finals Week

I've been so busy with school and work that I hardly have time to blog!:( So my goal to blog everyday....kind of didn't work! I have finals this week and then moving home!! I am so excited to spend time with my family and for it to be summer!! YAY!!:)  So for now my 30 day challenge is put on hold until after finals week and then back to blogging every day! I have had so much fun this school year at college. I've learned a lot and I have gotten to know so many new people! Its been a great year and I am going to miss my roommates!
<3 the girls from 306!

2 comments:

The Jolley Family said...

Good luck with finals this week. I know you'll do great. Hopefully we'll get to see you soon. Love you lots!

The Anderson's said...

You are so dang cute Hill!! I hope finals went good for you and am excited to spend time with you this summer...love ya lots!!