Monday, March 28, 2011

30 Day Challenge!

I seen this on someone elses blog and it looked like fun. So I thought I would try it and maybe I would blog more! Haha don't hold your breath! But I will work on that!:) Feel free to do the 30 day challenge too!:)


day 1- recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
day 2- the meaning behind your blog name
day 3- a picture of you and your friends
day 4- a habit that you wish you didn’t have
day 5- a picture of somewhere you've been to
day 6- the worst thing that has happened to you
day 7- a picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
day 8- short term goals for this month and why
day 9- something you're proud of in the past few days
day 10- songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad
day 11- a picture of your favorite TV show
day 12- how you found out about blogger and why you have one
day 13- a letter to someone who has hurt you recently
day 14- a picture of you and your family
day 15- put you ipod on shuffle: first 10 songs that play
day 16- another picture of yourself
day 17- someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
day 18- plans/dreams/goals you have
day 19- nicknames you have and why you have them
day 20- someone you see yourself marrying or being with in the future
day 21- a picture of something that makes you happy
day 22- what makes you different from everyone else
day 23- something you crave for a lot
day 24- a letter to your parents
day 25- what I would find in your bag
day 26- what do you think about your friends
day 27- why are you doing this 30 day challenge
day 28- a picture of you from last year and now, how have you changed since then?
day 29- in this past month, what have you learned
day 30- you favorite song


DAY 1
1. I love being an aunt!:)
2. I have a wonderful family who loves and supports me!
3. I have been to 20 out of 50 States in the US.
4. I love zebra print!
5. I have over 37 purses!:)
6. My favorite color is purple.
7. I am the youngest in my family...and yes I am very spoiled!:)
8. I love the New York Yankees!
9. I have worked in a daycare for 5 years.
10. I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints!
11. My toes has to be painted at all times or else it drives me CRAZY!!
12. I love doing crafts with my mom and sisters!
13. I am proud to be an American!
14. I love the summer time.
15. I love the smell after it rains.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love you and miss you soooo much! but my love does NOT extend to tolerance of the yankees let alone any sort of positive feeling towards them! this will have to go! we will get together and i will help you to see the light! ;) miss you TONS!!!!!! your favorite little sis!

The Jolley Family said...

What a fun challenge. I'm excited to see your post each day. We love you lots and miss you bunches!