Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Oquirrh Mountain Temple

On Saturday we went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House. It was so pretty and amazing to see how much work was put in on the Temple. I loved being there with my family and feeling to peace all around us. The rooms were very pretty and peaceful. I love spending time with my family! I can't wait until the day I get married in the Temple and have all my family with me too.Even though the sky was cloudy the Temple was still so beautiful!Mom and Dad

Me, Mom, and Dad in front of the Temple

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i live like 10 mins away. y didnt you stop by?!?!?!

miss dawn said...

I want to go see the temple so badly! I'm glad you got the chance. I went to the Draper Temple open house and it was so beautiful. My favorite thing to look at though in all the temples are the paintings on the walls and the beautiful message they protray